My online shopping experience with Letsbuy





Today I am sharing my online shopping experience with letsbuy
I needed a good headphone for my nokia mobile.
So I searched whole Internet and decided to purchase with letsbuy 
Because cash on delivery is available in this website and shipping is also free.
other payment option are also available there like net banking,credit card,debit card etc.

I registered on it and completed my shipping details.
After that I selected Philips headphone and requested them to deliver on my doorstep.
When I came to the option of payment I selected Cash on delivery option (Cod) and they verified my mobile via a small code by sending a sms.
Now every formalities done from my side, now it was waiting time for me.


After 3 days that courier arrives via blue dart. I was so happy to see it.
The packing was done so well that there is no chance of damaging of my product.
When I opened the pack I feel little disappointed because I thought that, that headphone is cheap one and I had paid more for it
But I was wrong because when I plug it on my mobile and play a sample song I amazed to listen that song because the sound quality was too good and awesome.


Hats off to Letsbuy team and their service.
It was a nice deal with them.

Hoping that you enjoyed this post !
Comment your Feelings and expression Into below comment box... Thanks!!!




Share your views...

1 Respones to "My online shopping experience with Letsbuy"

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. It seems like you had a great all around experience from the product to the shipping. I like to shop online and purchase many things there. I have been using the same shipping company for some time now and have no home direct complaints
to speak of.


11:44 AM, December 20, 2012

Post a Comment

 

Search ITH

© 2010 Infotechow All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info